A SmartLipo Treatment Gives You Balanced Proportions
While many of us try to reach our ideal bodily proportions with different cosmetic procedures, we often forget about the benefits of liposuction. This is one the most innovative surgical techniques that can bring about dramatic improvements in the contours of your body.
Over the years, however, the liposuction technique has been refined and transformed into a more efficient process. This process is known as the SmartLipo treatment.
What is SmartLipo?
SmartLipo, also known as laser lipolysis, is a minimally invasive procedure designed to reduce fat cells. This is a highly innovative technique and is very effective in the sense that it melts fat cells and gives your body a more aesthetically pleasing look by improving the contours of your body.
SmartLipo utilizes a triple wavelength technology to get rid of unwanted body fat while tightening the skin in the treatment area.
SmartLipo can be used to treat different areas of the body, including the arms, abdomen, neck, and thighs. These are common problem areas, that are known to retain that annoying stubborn fat that does not respond well to diet and exercise. SmartLipo can help provide you with remarkable improvements to your body with minimal downtime, less pain, and great results.
If you are wondering what the process entails, here’s a quick rundown of the procedure:
• The SmartLipo procedure utilizes local anesthesia to help lessen discomfort without the drawbacks of a stronger, general anesthetic.
• The laser fiber is put through a small tube and applied on the fat cells to destroy them permanently.
• The liquefied fat is suctioned out gently. You don’t have to worry about your skin sagging or dimpling because the procedure simultaneously works to tighten the skin as well.
The Benefits of SmartLipo
Compared to the traditional liposuction procedure, SmartLipo provides many advantages, such as:
• SmartLipo is much safer and gentler than traditional liposuction.
• The size of the incisions required for the process is small because of the smaller size of the cannulas used. This ensures minimal post-surgical marks.
• The treatment triggers the healing mechanism of the body by producing heat, which contracts tissues to leave the skin in the treated area smooth and tight.
Good Candidates for the Smartlipo Treatment
There are certain specifications that you should keep in mind before plunging into the procedure. Ideally, candidates for SmartLipo should be within 15 pounds of their normal weight range and should not have any underlying health problems.
SmartLipo is a safe and innovative procedure with a low chance of risk and no stand-out side effects. You will be given a compression garment after the surgery to control swelling in the operated areas.
Some amount of discomfort is common for 24 to 48 hours, but this is temporary and should subside soon. If it becomes too much to handle, your doctor can provide you with medication to help you feel more comfortable during the recovery period.
Contact Our Office
If you’re interested in learning more about Smartlipo, contact our office to schedule your informative consultation with Dr. William Song.