Customize Your Chemical Peel!
For those who wish to rejuvenate their skin without using surgery, chemical peeling is an excellent option to consider. It involves the use of a chemical solution that causes the skin to peel off, revealing new and younger-looking skin.
At Omni Aesthetics, we offer a variety of chemical-peel options that can suit the unique aesthetic needs of patients. The exact solution of each peel varies depending on the details of each case.
A Consultation to Customize Your Peel
There are numerous types of chemical peels that can be used. The solutions are of different types and can be of varied concentrations. The technique employed in applying the chemical peel is also different for each procedure.
After an initial consultation, we will better understand the needs of the patient. We can recommend the chemical peel best suited for the recipient based on whether the patient wants a subtle transformation or a more dramatic effect. Peels can be superficial, medium, or deep depending on the types of skin issues the patient would like to treat.
We use chemical solutions along with exfoliants that can help to remove the skin layers. Skin that is damaged, discolored, or has any other problem can be peeled away to make way for new skin.
Types of Chemical Peels
The chemical peel used will be customized for the patient’s needs. The three basic types of chemical peels are mentioned below:
• A light chemical peel is perfect to rejuvenate skin and tackle mild effects of aging such as blemishes and fine lines.
• A medium chemical peel can help in the treatment of skin issues that are slightly deeper. This includes wrinkles, acne, scars, and sun damage.
• A deep chemical peel is useful to treat deep wrinkles, serious sun damage, scars, and large areas of discoloration of the skin.
Each treatment has its own modalities, and the recovery time also increases depending on how deep the treatment is. Superficial peels have a shorter effect, while deep peels provide long-lasting effects. This is why we do not have a standard treatment and instead offer customized services to cater to the patient’s needs.
How Does It Help?
A custom chemical peel has many cosmetic benefits for patients:
• It helps in removing skin layers that are damaged.
• It creates new skin cells by stimulating the cell-renewal process.
• It smooths out skin that is rough in texture.
• It stimulates the growth of collagen, which further helps in improving skin tone.
• It reduces acne scarring and eliminates wrinkles and fine lines.
• It evens out the complexion and makes it radiant and rejuvenated.
Contact Our Office
If you’re interested in learning more about the chemical peels that we offer and what they can do for you, contact Omni Aesthetics to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hung William Song. Dr. Song is board-certified in Cosmetic Laser Surgery and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Song will go over the peel choices that will best suit your needs and will help guide you through the chemical-peel process from beginning to end.